The official website of COVID-19 information for Niue.
Our priority is to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 and to protect the health, social and economic wellbeing of the people in Niue.
Statistics accurate as of:
22nd February 2024 – (Niue Time)
Latest Travel Advisory Issued
Issued 30 March 2023
- Effective immediately, all travellers to Niue are not required to be fully vaccinated for
- Effective immediately, all travellers to Niue are not required to provide evidence of adequate travel insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all visitors to Niue.
- Effective immediately, all travellers to Niue are no longer required to complete a Niue Traveller Declaration
- Effective from 1 April 2023, all travellers to Niue are encouraged to undertake self-administered Rapid-Antigen-Tests (RATs) on Day 1 and Day 3 after arrival in Niue.
- Effective immediately, the isolation period for positive COVID-19 cases shall be a minimum of five (5) days;
Wear a mask and keep up to date with your vaccinations.