Locations of Interest
- The Department of Health is no longer publishing locations of interest. Case investigations are focused on high-risk settings such as hospital and aged care and household contacts.
If you have been to a location of interest
If a location of interest is publicised, then:
· You do not need to self-isolate.
· Self-monitor for symptoms for 7 days from last exposure (date of contact at the location of interest)
· Please wear a well-fitting mask and avoid contact with the elderly, pregnant, and others you know who have medical conditions in the family
· If you develop any symptoms, undertake a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT)
· Follow any other instructions from the Department of Health